Fill out this one step form to get in touch with Bent River Machine. You can expect a customer service specialist to contact you back within 1 business day.
Relax and enjoy the scenic drive on your way to visit us!
FROM PHOENIX OR FLAGSTAFF
Take Interstate 17 North from the Phoenix area or South from the Flagstaff area. Exit Interstate 17 at Exit 287, Route 260 Camp Verde/ Cottonwood. Turn west onto Route 260 towards Cottonwood. Then follow “To Bent River Machine”, below.
If you don’t mind mountain roads, drive on 89A over Mingus Mountain and through Jerome to Clarkdale, or take 69 out of Prescott to 169 to Interstate 17. Exit Interstate 17 at Exit 287, Route 260 Camp Verde/ Cottonwood. Turn west onto Route 260 towards Cottonwood. Then follow “To Bent River Machine”, below.
TO BENT RIVER MACHINE
From Cottonwood, here are the driving directions. We are off the well-traveled road.
- Go West on Route 260 [toward Cottonwood] follow this road for about 12.5 miles.
- At the intersection of Highway 260 and Highway 89A turn Left onto Hwy 89A/ Main St.
- Follow Main St. 89A will make a left at the next traffic light. DO NOT TURN here, go straight through the light and remain on Main St.
- This street winds through Old Town Cottonwood [4 miles] and continues on to Clarkdale.
- When you arrive in Clarkdale, you will come to a “Y” intersection. Bear right on Broadway [keeping the playground and ball field on your right]. Follow the signs toward the Verde Canyon Railroad.
- You will cross a one lane bridge. After the bridge you will pass by the Verde Canyon Railroad Station on your left.
- Just beyond the Railroad Station go around the curve and bear left at the “Y” onto Luke Lane.
- Cross the railroad tracks. Directly in front of you will be the gate to Clarkdale Metals. Don’t go in this gate, but bear left and continue down the gravel road.
- Go about a ¼ mile, and on your right you will see the large tan and green building with the Bent River Machine Sign and flagpole out front.
- Come in the front door where we are anxious to welcome you to our company!
From 1-17 The Big Picture
From cottonwood to clarkdale
Clarkdale city map
Verde Canyon Railroad
Bent River Machine’s building is located behind Verde Canyon Railroad. If you are looking for a relaxing trip through beautiful countryside, take the train. It winds up the banks of the Verde River past Indian ruins, bald eagle nests, canyons and cliffs hovering over the blue, rippling water of the Verde River. Here is the Bent River Crew on top of a Verde Canyon Railroad engine.
Bent River is located in the heart of the Verde Valley. We have a 9 hole golf course just up the road with many more courses to choose from. Sedona is 30 minutes to the North. Hiking and biking trails surround us.
Mingus Mountain towers over the Bent River building with Jerome nestled halfway up its side. Jerome was once the largest city in Arizona and is now its most picturesque ghost town with many things to do. There are several wine tasting vineyards, museums, shops, and wonderful restaurants.
East of Bent River is the Blazin’ M Ranch – home of authentic western B-B-Q and old time Cowboy music with other entertainment. Here is a picture of their shops and shooting gallery.
We have the privilege and pleasure of working in a beautiful area! When you come visit us, we would be happy to show you around.