How To Get Started With Bent River
Are you uncertain how or where to get started with your fabrication or automation project? Contact Bent River Machine. We will work with you to understand what you need and then analyze to find the best solution for your project and your company. We have a special ability to provide detailed and focused expertise to each one of our customers due to the unique nature of each project we handle.
If you don’t know where to begin, one of our Manufacturing Assessments could aid in creating a product or project scope – big or small. However, if you are ready to dive in, let us help you:
- Automation – the use of various control systems for operating equipment to reduce labor, improve quality, accuracy and precision
- System Integration – bringing together multiple subsystems into one system and ensuring that the entire line functions together
- Custom Tooling – creating fixtures and tools used to manufacture, hold or test products
- OEM Manufacturing – making a part or subsystem that is used in your company’s end product
- Contract Manufacturing – the manufacturing of a clients’ design concept, from milling to assembly
- Prototyping – fabricating a model of a product built to test a concept or process; or to fabricate a single, new to the world, part
Still unsure of where to begin, let us help guide you:
- Manufacturability Assessment – helps to identify design enhancements to improve manufacturability and quality without compromising functionality
- Manufacturing Process Assessment – evaluates a specific manufacturing process or manufacturing of a product to identify improvements in quality and/or productivity
Remember, no matter what phase your project is in, Bent River can help. Some concepts have only been thought up on a piece of paper or a white board, and some companies come have all of the design elements and only need product manufacturing and fabrication. Either way, Bent River respects your company’s intellectual property and private company information. We always recommending signing a mutual non-disclosure agreement when working with companies to protect your privacy.